2PM CF

Daily Pictures [04.28.10] SNSD sexy caribbean CF pics

Wednesday, April 28, 2010Nicholas


 The girls latest caribbean CF which collaborate with 2 PM have been revealed today and caught much attentions amongst the fans.

 The girls are showing off their slim & balance slim figures with hot pants & sport singlet while 2PM was showing off their well trained muscle and chocolate abs.

Netizens were commented:" The idol groups with excellent body figures, really attractive!" and other praising comments & concerns.


YoonA expression looks very cool with this makeup ^^. You gonna love her ~~~~




Next, some Korean fans has collected and rearrange meticulously the Girls' debut song " Into the New world" & "Oh!" costumes which appeared on various music shows before. 

The girls debut "ITNW" was always one of my all-time favorite SNSD song, whenever i start listen to it again it's make me feels become alive and passionate again and encourages me to overcome the any obstacles ahead of me. More important is you'll be able to feel the original SNSD charms and know how hard they have worked along these years to sharp &  make today So Nyeo Shi Dae ( 9 has become 1).   
(Pictures credit to http://blog.naver.com/donggrijy )







snsdlife@snsd-life.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi colleagues, how is everything, and what you want to say regarding this piece of writing, in my view its actually awesome
    for me.

    Also visit my web-site; edu.br
    my web page > how to organize your closet

    ReplyDelete

recent posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form