Contact

Sunday, January 02, 2000Nicholas

Hi all S♡NE, firstly i would like to thanks to you all for visiting my SNSD's blog. I was first met the Girls' Generation song at January,Year 2009 . The song was none other than "Gee" song, the first impression i got was "Oh my god" why all of them look almost the same and so beautiful especially YoonA, Yuri and Seohyun. I need to watch the "Gee" MV almost three to four time only able to tell each of them. Since then, Girls' Generation was already part of my life and always is my inspiration about life. 
So I'm writing this blog in order to stay connect with other S♡NE around the world, also keep this as support to the Girls' Generation i loved so much. 
Once again thanks for all  S♡NE who drop by, so if you have any suggestion or question  about Girls' Generation or this blog, i can be contact through this email : snsdlife@gmail.com.


NOW Is Girls' Generation


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form