Hyoyeon news

Daily NEWS [01.25.10] HyoYeon crowned the Usain Bolt of the girlgroups

Monday, January 25, 2010Nicholas





So Nyeo Si Dae HyoYeon gets chosen for her great running stamina.


HyoYeon came in #1 during the 100M race on KBS 2TV ‘Dream Team 2′ set in DanKook University Gym filmed on 24th January.

HyoYeon beat other girlgroup members like Brown Eyed Girls Narsha, GaIn, KARA Nicole, Han SeungYeon, Secret Jeon HyoSeong, So Nyeo Shi Dae Tiffany, Sunny, Jewelry Ha Yoo Jeon, Kim EunJung etc to come in #1 in the race.

She had won member Tiffany by a great difference in the race, making it an impressionable one. HyoYeon said during the interview after the race, “I received threat text messages from the other members that if I don’t come in #1 in the race, I better not return to the dorm.”

She added, “My mother prepared tonics for me after she knew that I’m going to appear on Dream Team. The tonics seemed to have work well.”

Tiffany also said, “Even though we have 3 members appearing on Dream Team, the other members had all said that they are not worried since HyoYeon will be appearing on the show. I’m proud of her.”

Meanwhile, this special episode of Dream Team 2 will air end-February.



Source:TVDaily
Translation credit to sookyeong@Kbites

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form