jessica news

Daily NEWS [12.02.09] Jeesica has revealed; " SNSD's member have thrown me before".

Wednesday, December 02, 2009Nicholas




Girls' Generation ' Jessica' has revealed a startling circumstances with her SNSD's member which  Jessica reveals " SNSD's member have thrown me me before" on 'Happy Together season 3' of KBS 2TV.
Jessica added: "I'm a sleepy head, regardless of what kind of method used by my SNSD unnie they still cannot wake me up so they've have just thrown me up." That's it ! "when i sleeps, 12 hour is just average, sometime even sleeps over 12 hours and above" statement have made everyone shocked.
Besides, Jessica said; " She was almost reported missing before." has aroused everyone curiosity", then she added;" as usual, i had my hair setup on salon while preparing for my schedule. However, our manager oppa and SNSD's member couldn't find me in 2 hours, and nearly want to report missing for me.
This episode 'Happry together Season 3 is going to air on 3 December




image name


image name


image name


image name


image name


image name





Translated by nicholas@NOW Is Girls' Generation
Pictures credit to Ubabe@soompi

source: snsdchina

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form