i got a boy pic

{Picture} Girls' Generation 4th album info & images (updates)

Thursday, December 27, 2012Nicholas

Just a few more day only that Girls' Generation much anticipated 4th album will be released to all SONE.
Before this, let's take a sneak peek on the album's cover images to serve your Soshi addiction.


Track list
소녀시대 정규 4th album - "I Got a Boy "

01. I Got a Boy 
02. Dancing Queen 
03. Baby Maybe 
04. 말해봐 
05. Promise 
06. Express 999 
07. 유리아이 
08. Look at Me 
09. XYZ 
10. 낭만길

For your extra info, as shown in image below that this time " I Got a Boy" album Track No.3 (Baby Maybe) lyric were co-written by  Sooyoung, Yuri, & Seohyun while Track No.9 (XYZ) lyric were co-written by Seohyun & Yuri ~ ^^ Talented Girls indeed ! I can't wait to listen to these song now ~


Lastly, please remember to support Girls' Generation 4th Album " I Got a Boy" 
{ Girls' Generation 4th album " I Got a Boy" - "Tubed Poster" / "Without Poster " }


Posted by SNSDlife@snsd-life.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form