IAM pic

{PICTURE} SNSD "I AM" Official Poster

Sunday, April 15, 2012Nicholas

SM Town biographical Movie " I AM" with SNSD's posters has revealed today.
The Movie will be unveiled on May.
GO under cut for more detail ;
 "I cried out loud when my audition performance went wrong" - Hyoyeon
  "I'm happiest when I'm on stage" - Sunny 
 - "Always doing my best is my concept" - Tiffany
 - "Have I Ever changed?" - Taeyeon
 "The 7 years I spent as a trainee swept by like a panorama"- Jessica

-
 -"SNSD's Sooyoung is a hard worker. Choi Sooyoung is an ordinary, youngest daughter who likes to play" - Sooyoung
 "I fall very often, but I never give up" - Yuri
 "The Yoona inside the TV hides a lot of things" - Yoona

It was difficult to choose a way that was different from my friends" - Seohyun


SM Town movie 2nd teaser 

video credit to yurilegs1
Translation credit to ch0sshi
Posted by SNSDlife@snsd-life.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form