pic video

[PICTURE & VIDEO] Today updates~

Saturday, October 29, 2011Nicholas


At first, sorry for the scarcity of my daily post but i will try to update you all the latest news/buzz from SNSD as soon as I could. Recently except from works, my  mind only occupied with things like above picture ^^ how about you~~ ^^  
OK, here come the first one are the lovely Taeyeon & YoonA went toYesung's family shop and take photo together with one of the staff ( I suspect is Yesung brother ~~ ^^)


The second one are photos update of SNSD endorsed healthy drink 'Vita 500'. Talking about 'VITA 500', I'm really glad that managed to collect 9 Girls' individual photos cover on the drink during my last visit to Seoul. ~hohoho ^__^

Next is our banjjak banjjak TIffany first musical stage 'FAME' inteview & rehearsal sneak peek.



Continue is the greatest SONE fansite 'Soshified' having an interview with SNSD during their visit in NewYork~~ ^^.



Lastly, share with you all our GOddess YoonA picture to end this post~~~ ^^ 


videos credit to fame20111125,SoshifiedPD@youtube
Posted by SNSDlife@snsd-life.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form