interest poster

Daily Interest [08.14.11] Girls' Generation Poster ~~~ ^^

Sunday, August 14, 2011Nicholas

HAHA ^____^ Today is one of the happiest day of my LIFE ~~.
Finally, my Girls' Generation poster  is up on my wall already ^^. Now I can see it while sleeping and have a SWEET...SWEET dream every night ~~ KEKEKE ^^.

I bought Girls' Generation  'Into the new world' Asia Tour CD during my Seoul trip last month (July) at Myeongdong (SEOUL) then i got a free huge poster along with this purchase ~~ ^^ SO Happy at that time !
Maybe you can have better Idea how big the poster is by placing it along side with the CD album as below pic shown ;


Then my cousin help me to send it to a Gallery and do a wood-frame for it and  the finishing is fantastic ~~ Love it  ^^. Below pic is the poster already attached on the frame ~

Here are my humble pieces of works ~~~ ^^ hehehe, hope you all enjoy seeing it.



Posted by SNSDlife@snsd-life.blogspot.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form