jessica news

Daily NEWS [05.26.10] Jessica confesses, “When I talked about marriage, my father had objected and cried”

Wednesday, May 26, 2010Nicholas


So Nyeo Shi Dae 'Jessica' reveals her parents’ reaction when she talked about marriage to them.


Jessica will be on KBS Happy Birthday to be aired on 24th May when she revealed, “My parents are not comfortable about the idea of me having a boyfriend. And even if I have interests for someone, I don’t like that person.”

She added, “I brought up the topic of marriage with them on several occasions before. And my father had teared.” Kim Seong then commented, “It seems when the daughter gets married, the father cries, and when the son gets married, the mother will cry.”

Lee KyeongGyu then joked, “When the child don’t get married, the 2 of them will cry.”

HaHa also commented, “My elder sister is still single and don’t intend to get married. My father said he is going to die.” with a little sense of humour.



 
 
Article translation credit to sookyeong@kbite

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form