jessica news

Daily NEWS [05.11.10] Jessica's ideal age of marriage ^^

Tuesday, May 11, 2010fanstaengoo


Girls group SNSD Jessica talked about her ideal age of marriage.

Jessica participated the recording of KBS variety show "Happy Birthday",and said that " I actually wanted to get marry at the age of 23".

Then she continued "If you want to ask why, is because I saw Han Ga-in unnie is so pretty when she get married at the age of 23, but now I'm already 22, I'm too near to the original ideal age of marriage, so I postponed it to 26",which caused the others to burst out laughing.

Jessica also  talked about her true thoughts,"Now I'm still not so familiar and good about pregnant,giving birth to babies and so on. And when I think about how painful giving birth are, I will get scare about it".

one of the video cut


video credit to TheKpopSource06

Fanstaengoo & snsdlife @snsdlife.blogspot

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form