interest YoonA

Daily Interest [01.24.10] Yoona confession "I'm lonely" on 'Quiz That Change The World'

Sunday, January 24, 2010snsdlife





Recently, Yoona had confessed her loneliness in a show called "Quiz That Change The World"
That show was aired on yesterday January 23rd,  Yoona appeared as special voice guest and have phone conversation with Seon-woo Yong-nyeo who on the show.

The MC ParkMisun asked : "Yoona, now you should be on the age of dating, aren't you feels lonely" Then Yoona replied" Yes, I feel lonely" this has caused great interest amongst male guests.
Yoona continued" Many male celebrities have chose me as their ideal girl but the fact is no one  have actually come to me directly  and approached me".



Then MC Park Misun also ask:
  • "... Yoona what are you doing now?"
  • Yoona:"I'm practicing..."
  • "What's the new album concept"
  • Yoona:"It's a secret"
  • "Tell Me Your Secret~"
  • Yoona:"Hahaha"
And when you watch the video you can hear Yoona cellphone ring-tone is f(x) Chu...lovely indeed^^.
 Yoona really cute ^__^,can't for their next week  comeback and "Oh" virus has slowly got me now ^^.

Go under cut for the show~~


video credit to tsjh84

snsdlife@NOW it's Girls' Generation

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form