news SNSD

Dailky NEWS [12.21.09] SNSD' Hyoyeon; "I thought of about giving up and go to oveseas for my studies"

Tuesday, December 22, 2009Nicholas






So Nyeo Shi Dae member HyoYeon reveals on broadcast for the first time about how she had once wanted to give up as So Nyeo Shi Dae and go overseas to further her studies.
HyoYeon was present at the recent filming of SBS Strong Heart, set to air on 22nd December, when she gave the shocking revelation. HyoYeon has been acknowleged as the members amongst the group with the best dance capabilities.
She revealed that she had danced for BoA’s stage as behind-screen shadow dance before debut. She said, “I wanted to show my dancing skills and debuted with that in mind as part of So Nyeo Shi Dae, but there are many times when I am in confusion. I have also thought of giving up as So Nyeo Shi Dae and go overseas for my studies.”

Stay tuned to Strong Heart for more about what HyoYeon has to reveal about this.
The show is set to air on 22nd December at 11.05pm.





nicholas@NOW Is Girls' Generation

You Might Also Like

0 comments

recent posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form